Customer Service Charter Introduction
Our Customer Service Charter states our commitment to provide our customers with quality services as well as standards by which to measure our performance. It also provides our employees with clear standards to strive for in service excellence and to achieve Woveon’s Vision.
Who is Woveon?
Woveon is a customer engagement platform that aggregates conversations from channels including CRMs, phone calls, email, and social media onto a single dashboard. We use AI to surface the information most relevant to managing and resolving customer inquiries, resulting in more productive interactions with better outcomes.
- We will respect all customers.
- We will provide prompt, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
- We will respond to all enquiries through phone, email, social media and web services.
- We aim to respond to all enquiries within one working day.
- We will take responsibility of each customer’s enquiry to reduce transferred calls, emails and chats.
- We will provide you with accurate and consistent information face-to-face, on the phone, or over web services.
- We will be realistic about what we can accomplish and within what timeframes.
- We will respect all customer’s privacy and confidentiality
- We will strive to provide excellent customer service through continuous improvement, customer surveys and identification of new technologies to assist in creating better customer experiences.
- We will actively seek your feedback to ensure our service continuously meet your standards
For further information about our Customer Service Charter, or any of our products and services, customers can contact Woveon by contacting our Australian office: firstname.lastname@example.org