Sales. The single stat that so many companies strive to maximize. The one thing that gets nearly 6.5 million people up in the morning and keeps them up at night. Probably the main reason that you yourself are reading this sales strategy template blog right now.
Identify who you can upsell to, faster and easier. Request a FREE demo today!
Yet without an effective sales strategy, how can you expect to maximize your sales? The one and only Benjamin Franklin said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Here are 7 Sales Strategy Templates you Need to Start Using NOW!
If those harsh words, “failing to prepare and preparing to fail,” scare you, not to worry! We definitely haven’t failed to prepare this for you:
1. HubSpot CRM
Price: free version, upgrades available
- HubSpot has 21K+ customers across 90+ countries and 3.4K+ agency partners. It has been recognized as a Leader in G2 Crowd’s Spring 2017 Grid for Marketing Automation and the Best CRM in CMS Critic Awards.
WHAT WE THINK
- Includes an extensive guide, tips, examples, and case studies.
- The Sales Strategy Template section provides some explanations and headings that describe what areas to consider.
- Doesn’t actually include any templates but tries to get you to sign up for the HubSpot CRM (which has a free version!)
- The explanations under each heading are quite good, but they would be even better if paired with samples of what you could write.
2. A Sales Guy
- Jim Keenan, founder of A Sales Guy, helped a Digital Marketing and SEO company increase sales by 300% and unveil a new product within 3 months. He has been recognized by the Top Sales World Magazine as a Top 50 Sales and Marketing Influencer and by OpenView Labs as a Top 25 Sales Influencer. He is a blog writer for Forbes and author at OpenView Labs.
- A Sales Guy now has clients across the globe and has collaborated with HubSpot on a research report on The Impact of Social Media on Sales Quota and Corporate Revenue.
3. Four Quadrant Sales Strategy Template
- Not only does it give a sales strategy template, but also includes a blog with tips and instructions.
- Fortune 1000 startups and companies have tested and validated this template.
- Peter J. Buscemi, the author of the blog, is the Founder, Technology Marketing Executive, VP of Marketing, VP of Field Marketing, and VP of Market Development at Four Quadrant. He is also an advisor for startups, consultant for c-level executives, and Adjunct Professor in the Executive MBA Program at the University of San Francisco. He possesses 25 years of entrepreneurial experience and classical training at Fortune 500 companies (Apple, Oracle, HP) and startups and has helped technological innovations generate millions in revenue. He has worked in influencer and analyst relations, go-to-market strategy and execution, sales and marketing leadership, customer acquisition and retention, product development, and brand positioning and identity.
- Four Quadrant offers marketing resources and advice for go to market plans.
- Includes a blog on “25 proven sales strategies from top entrepreneurs and startups.”
- Ryan Robinson is a Content Marketing Consultant to leading startups and experts across the globe. He has worked at Forbes, LinkedIn, and Entrepreneur.
- Close.io provides an inside sales CRM catered to small and medium-sized businesses and startups.
- Offers a customizable sales forecast template, funnel template, sales tracker and report templates, sales email templates, etc.
- Smartsheet provides a software as a service (SaaS) platform for automating and organizing collaborative work. It is used by 65,000 brands and millions of information workers and has received awards from Forbes, Microsoft Office, G Suite, Geekwire, and DocuSign.
6. Office Timeline
- Office Timeline has 500,000+ professional users in enterprises across the globe, and offers award-winning software. The company is accredited by and received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
7. Tidy Form
- TidyForm.com comprises of software engineers, web developers, and editors who select and organize templates, samples, and forms in the fields of business, personal finance, law, tax, and more.
- Tidy Form’s business templates are recommended by Small Business Trends, an online publication that has won awards for providing resources, suggestions, and news for entrepreneurs, small business proprietors, and other stakeholders. It consists of hundreds of experts who contribute to its services.
Got the templates but still stuck on how to start? Check out this blog on 9 Tips For Developing Your 2017 Sales And Marketing Strategy.
Now that you have a robust sales strategy, start selling! And sign up for Woveon to maximize your sales!