Work on helping shape how customer conversations can be managed better using AI and UX. Be part of a young startup that is making an impact in the world. We use AI/ML and UX to revolutionize the way businesses talk with their customers. We want Full Stack Developers who want to be part of a product that will be the next transformative multi-channel AI conversation technology platform.
Join an experienced team who have successfully executed in the startup environments before. We’re on a global mission with our team already in the US and Australia. Backed by seasoned enterprise and startup specialists there are loads of opportunities to grow, pioneer and lead in new business areas, innovate and experiment with new technology without any boundaries. We’re a fun, lively team where you can create your own challenges and opportunities.
Expectations: “I want someone that gets things done; that takes the reigns and goes. That means someone with years of experience or a junior star waiting for a chance to shine and eager to learn. I value drive, curiosity and creativity, and at the end of the day, someone that puts in the hours because they love their work and love to improve. It will pay off here at Woveon.” —Chadwick Wingrave CTO.
- Be our web application structure and framework subject matter expert
- Work closely with, and report to, our CTO on microservice design and implementation in a cloud infrastructure.
- Build integrations with existing RESTful frameworks, implement AI/ML algorithms developed in-house and tune and optimize performance.
- Work closely with UI/UX engineers, AI/ML experts, security experts and DevOps.
- Write elegant, easily maintainable, readable and reusable code – please.
- Provide guidance and timelines to future efforts
- Implement automated tests on platforms and unit tests to enhance the application
Ideally you will have
- Years of experience on large projects with good mentors.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject matter
- Experience in a startup and growth-stage environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Implementations of web service technologies with HTTP, JSON, REST
- Experience with networks, security and encryption
- Experience with databases: Postgres, Mongo, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with Cloud/microservices; Kubernetes, AWS
- Knowledge of test driven development/unit testing is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask, own complex projects, and handle time effectively under tight deadlines
- Stock Options
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible hours
Conversation is an increasingly dominant medium of customer interaction that isn’t well-leveraged by companies for the purpose of building connections, and, by extension, increasing loyalty. This is more than just a sentiment, but a painfully expensive aspect for businesses as well. Our founders have strong Engineering, Product Management and Sales backgrounds. We have previously executed and been part of successful startups ranging from healthcare, SaaS to marketing consultancy. We’re willing to share the experiences and knowledge with new team members. Our team is super motivated, driven and passionate about Woveon.